These infused brownies receive high praise every time.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Servings: 9 servings
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons and baking cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 9 scoops GramCo Quick Mix (20mg)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
Combine all dried ingredients (sugar, flour, cocoa, sale, baking powder, Quick Mix) in a bowl. Whisk oil, eggs, corn syrup, and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture; fold in walnuts. Spread into prepared baking pan.
Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
Combine powdered sugar and water in a small bowl to make a glaze; drizzle over warm brownies.