Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Kids about to go back to school? Love baking? We see you...
This no-bake edible chocolate chip cookie dough is exactly what the doctor ordered for a delicious way to relax. With no raw eggs or flour in the ingredients list, this recipe can be baked or eaten raw.
The cookie dough can be made with or without the cannabis-infused powder. If you use GramCo's water soluble Delta-8 THC Quick Mix, just make sure you properly label and store the treats, so there's no confusion at home. These irresistible infused edibles aren't for the kids.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes (if desired)
Servings: 8 medium size cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 8 scoops GramCo Quick Mix (Almost 1/5 of the container based on a serving size of 20mg each serving.)
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
1. Microwave the flour in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute. Remove and stir. This reduces the risk of foodborne illness associated with eating raw or undercooked dough.
2. Mix in baking soda and salt and GramCo's water soluble Delta-8 THC Quick Mix,
3. Beat the brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, yogurt, and vanilla extract with a mixer on medium/high speed until well combined (2 minutes).
4. Add the flour mixture and mix on low speed until well mixed.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips with your clean hands or a rubber spatula.
6. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days OR roll tablespoons of dough into balls. Cook on a parchment-lined baking sheet for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Get creative. Add more flavor or texture to your edible cookie dough by including a tablespoon of nuts, coconut, or hemp seeds for every cup of raw dough.
How did you find this article? Are you looking for more back to school treats for the adults in your home? Are you Let us know in the comments.