Infused Ginger Lemonade
This easy cannabis-infused ginger lemonade is healthy, easy to prepare, and perfect for entertaining. Ginger and lemon are a perfect pair in the world of food pairing. GramCo's water soluble Delta-8 THC Quick Mix helps elevate every day like it's a backyard barbeque in the Spring.
We recommend freshly squeezed lemon juice and fresh ginger for the best results.
Do you prefer sparkling lemonade? Use half the water content and make the recipe as normal. Just before serving, add 2 cups of sparkling water and stir gently.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 8, 8-ounce drinks
- 6 total inches of fresh ginger unpeeled
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2/3 cup powdered sweetener or alternative (can use sugar or honey)
- 8 cups water
- 8 scoops GramCo Quick Mix (Almost 1/5 of the container based on a serving size of 20mg each drink)
- 8 cups of ice
- Lemon rounds as garnish
1. Slice the unpeeled ginger into rounds about 4-5 millimeters thick.
2. Heat ginger, water, sweetener, and in a medium size saucepan, stirring occasionally.
3. Bring to a gentle simmer. Turn the heat to low, cover, and leave to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and leave to infuse for an additional 15-30 minutes. Add GramCo Quick Mix.
5. Remove the ginger and add the lemon juice to the saucepan and gently stir.
6. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Then serve over ice. Top each drink with a lemon round or hemp leaf (if you have one)
Do you or a friend have cannabis plants at home? Try using a few cannabis or hemp leaves as a garnish.
*Don't forget to clearly label the beverages as adults only!
Enjoy your cannabis-infused ginger lemonade. Every outdoor party should include this seasonal musts.
How did you find this article? Are you looking for spring drink ideas, infused cannabis recipes, or the perfect lemonade? Let us know in the comments.