Cannabis Infused Gingerbread Cookies
This easy cannabis-infused gingerbread cookie is going to be a hit for Santa. GramCo's water soluble Delta-8 THC Quick Mix helps elevate your treats for Santa and Mrs. Claus on Christmas Eve or any time during the Holiday Season.
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes per batch
Total Time: 4 Hours, 30 minutes
Servings: 48, 4 dozen cookies
- 6 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup molasses
- 48 scoops GramCo Quick Mix (Almost half the container based on a serving size of 20mg each cookie)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Heat over to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix dry ingredients (flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda,GramCo Quick Mix, nutmeg and salt in large bowl.
3. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add molasses, egg, and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well mixed.
4. Press dough into a thick, flat disk shape. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 4 hours or more. Overnight refrigeration is okay.
5. Roll dough on a lightly floured surface to a thickness of 1/4 inch. Cut into desired shapes with a cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets. (You can get really creative with the shapes of these cookies. We found several great ones like this weed shaped cookie cutter on Etsy.
6. Bake until edges of cookies are set and just begin to brown, usually 8-10 minutes. This may be vary, depending on your cooking altitude.
7. Cook on baking sheets for 1-2 minutes, then carefully remove to wire racks for complete cooking.
8. Decorate cooled cookies. Again, here's an opportunity to showcase your creativity.
9. Store cookies in airtight container up to 6 days.
*Don't forget to clearly label the cookies as adults only!
Enjoy your cannabis-infused gingerbread cookies. Every adult cookie exchange should include these seasonal musts.