Learn More About Cannabis Through Our Glossary:
- CBD (Cannabidiol): A non-psychotropic chemical compound found in cannabis.
- CBDA (Cannabidiolic Acid)
- CBC (Cannabichromene)
- CBG (Cannabigerol)
- CBN (Cannabinol)
- Delta-8 THC (Delta-8 Tetrahydrocannabinol)
- THCA (Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid)
- THCP (Tetrahydrocannabiphorol)
- THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin)
DATES TO KNOW:
- Green Wednesday
- Dab Day
Kief: A powder that is created by shaking the crystalized trichomes off cured cannabis flowers.
Terpenes:Organic compounds in the essential oils produced in cannabis trichomes that give the buds their fragrance.
Email and SMS communications announcing new products and discounts are occasionally sent to our customers. You may opt-out of these communications at any time.