Cannabis Infused Pecan Pie
This easy cannabis-infused pecan pie is sure to make your Danksgiving celebration a hit. GramCo's water soluble Delta-8 THC Quick Mix helps elevate your desserts take at the family Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving.
Prep: 15 minutes
Total Time: 3 Hours, 30 minutes
Servings: 16 (Makes 2 pies)
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups pecan halves or pieces
- 2 pie crusts. We recommend Pillsbury Deep Dish Pie Crusts
- 16 scoops GramCo Quick Mix (20mg each= 40 mg total)
- 1 cup blueberries or freshly cut strawberries as a garnish, if desired
1. Heat over to 375 degrees F. Place cookie sheet in oven to preheat.
2. In medium bowl, beat brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, sale and eggs with whisk until well blended; stir in pecans. Pour into frozen crust.
3. Bake on preheated cookie sheet 35-45 minutes or until center is set. After 15-20 minutes of baking, cover crust edge with foil to prevent excessive browning. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled before serving. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
4. Don't forget to clearly label the pie as an adult dessert only.
Enjoy your cannabis-infused pecan pie!